Damaged - Embrace the Infinite

Step into the world of endless opportunities and unlock the gateway to virtual transactions.

• Domain Update: Our Forum has moved! Please visit us at Damaged.gg for the latest updates.

SOME SUGGESTIONS FOR FORUM UPGRADE

TOTO

Elite member
Elite member Premium Reverser

0%

Status

Rep

Years of Service

Removing +/- Reputations given by Banned Member
Limit of messages in SB 5/Min
Adding More official MM on site since @Liars cannot manage alone and that's why Scamm Happens
Each member that post on seller marketplace will write below " Deal Only With MM"
Not accepting registering with fake mails
If someone scamm , only person that should know his scammer Ip emails or whatever else is person that have been scammed,(let's don't put here scamm more than 100$ for ex.)
If a member that have in his history more than 5 scamm reports should be banned, doesn't matter if he have refund those only to earn some more Trust (don't count here leachers that open scamm for shop accounts under 20$)
Dead links threads should be deleted ASAP
That neutral Reputation look like idiocy at all and js being used only by leachers so
A cool down for posting threads (people here post 20 threads in 1 sec)

If you agree with most of those Reply with "Agree"
Esle reply with "Don't Agree)
[Image: ?u=https%3A%2F%2Fs11.gifyu.com%2Fimages%2FSQyGM.gif]
[Image: XbM7P4s.gif]
[Image: r1vXnSj.gif]

Mint

I don't agree at all with these points >
-No that's bullshit doesn't matter if banned or not, If somebody gives a negative rep on a user lets say for bad customer support even if he gets banned why the rep gets removed when the user still has shit support

Adding More official MM on site since @Liars cannot manage alone and that's why Scam Happens
-Scams don't happen cuz Liars have not enough time, But because people are idiots and don't even bother using MM there are already
@Lucas and also Ping sometimes does MM.

Each member that post on seller marketplace will write below " Deal Only With MM"
-Shit sounds like seller is a scammer that's like a DWC it can be put on profiles as a mark, Why would a member like me with almost 1K reps and 5K likes have this nonsense without mentioning the vouches i have.

I think Damaged.gg already banned these stuff

If a member that have in his history more than 5 scam reports should be banned, doesn't matter if he have refund those only to earn some more Trust (don't count here leechers that open scam for shop accounts under 20$)
-I never had a DD opened on me, However if there was some problems with the deal they go to cio and open DD its like a court, So if the judge says refund he refunds this doesn't mean he wanted to earn more trust to scam more, he just doesn't want to get banned lmao

I agree with the other points
[Image: 4IC9feW.gif]

TOTO

Elite member
Elite member Premium Reverser

0%

Status

Rep

Years of Service

(05 June, 2023 - 10:40 AM)DarkShop Wrote: Show More
I don't agree at all with these points >
-No that's bullshit doesn't matter if banned or not, If somebody gives a negative rep on a user lets say for bad customer support even if he gets banned why the rep gets removed when the user still has shit support

Adding More official MM on site since @Liars cannot manage alone and that's why Scam Happens
-Scams don't happen cuz Liars have not enough time, But because people are idiots and don't even bother using MM there are already
@Lucas and also Ping sometimes does MM.

-Shit sounds like seller is a scammer that's like a DWC it can be put on profiles as a mark, Why would a member like me with almost 1K reps and 5K likes have this nonsense without mentioning the vouches i have.

I think Damaged.gg already banned these stuff

If a member that have in his history more than 5 scam reports should be banned, doesn't matter if he have refund those only to earn some more Trust (don't count here leechers that open scam for shop accounts under 20$)
-I never had a DD opened on me, However if there was some problems with the deal they go to cio and open DD its like a court, So if the judge says refund he refunds this doesn't mean he wanted to earn more trust to scam more, he just doesn't want to get banned lmao

I agree with the other points

Let me start from MM, totally agree with you but here should be a total change
I'm dealing in Telegram with social media services etc and trust me when i said first message someone send is your price+full MM,try to say no and you blocked, doesn't matter how much vouch you have
I don't know how that thing can be completed here as well where everyone should know those shits,maybe a pinned message to website for @Lucas @Liars @Ping

About -/+ Rep of banned people yes agree at all but those shits should be managed.I don't care about that since I'm using MM and everyone else should but lol isn't it annoying when you see people that -rep you and say scammer and dwc only by sb disagrees? Recently thing to my profile.Same shit happen when someone scamm you and before get banned add that

If a person have more than 5 DD Party disagree again
If someone have scammed 5 times 50/20$ and refund be sure when he scamm 1000$ he won't refund any shit

Well those at All and thanks that you agree to all other suggestions
[Image: ?u=https%3A%2F%2Fs11.gifyu.com%2Fimages%2FSQyGM.gif]
[Image: XbM7P4s.gif]
[Image: r1vXnSj.gif]