Damaged - Embrace the Infinite

Step into the world of endless opportunities and unlock the gateway to virtual transactions.

• Domain Update: Our Forum has moved! Please visit us at Damaged.gg for the latest updates.

Task has been completed.

Homesick

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

Completed.
I do not sell anything here

Lucif3rHun1

Premium member
Premium

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

HMU
To Buy or OrderConfig Contact Me on:
Telegram :- Lucif3rHun1
Discord :- Lucif3rHun1(1091695294632169524)
Vouch :- Click Me

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

(28 December, 2022 - 02:49 AM)Homesick Wrote: Show More
Hello,

We're looking for a reliable and experienced OpenBullet config creator to work with on a regular basis. We have worked with many known config coders in the past however regularity was an aspect that everyone was in lacking in.

We mostly require simple configs created and maintained for multiple websites (eg. NBA, NFL, DAZN, Disney, etc.). Complex configs involving anti-bot protection such as Akamai, PerimeterX or Incapsula isn't required in our current agenda.

If you are familiar with implementing low-level bypasses for TLS, captcha, etc. it would be even great.

Payment terms can be discussed but they will majorly be on a per config/task basis with primary variance relying upon difficulty involved for the config.

Message me here or on Discord: Samuel#0006

I sent u a friend request on discord
[Image: awpaste-banner.jpg]
[Image: image.png]
Courses Thread
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Pm If You Are In Need of Config Making
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OB2 Remote Config Cloud Thread