Damaged - Embrace the Infinite

Step into the world of endless opportunities and unlock the gateway to virtual transactions.

• Domain Update: Our Forum has moved! Please visit us at Damaged.gg for the latest updates.

[ ] TEERS'S CASHAPP / PAYPAL / REVOLUT HOLDING SERVICES [ ] CRYPTO PAYOUTS [ ]

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

DWC Tag it's just becasue this is relative a "new services" on the forum. Same thing happened to others doing this. KSZ can vouch all this.
I don't have any Scam Reports/Attemps on my side.
If you want to see proof of my current clients and daily payouts just shoot me a PM here or any of my Socials down below.

Hello Dear Cracked Community!

I'm here to offer my Cashapp + PayPal + RevolutHolding service/s for those who lack of thoses applications or just too lazy to make them...

Why you will need this services?
Both Platforms are the most used online (outside crypto world) to buy goods/services in all shops/websites.

What's your experience holding in those payment processors?
I've hold funds on Cashapp/PayPal/Revolut for a long time outside here (this forum) and I would like to expand my services here since there's a lot of people who still missing those apps and are loosing clients/money becasue of that. I'm currently holding from ssome users online and can provide proof of my statements.

Do you have strong accounts?
That's a question you should ask yourself since if you hire a newbie with a new made account there's a good % that the account get flagged/banned, but in those platforms I have business aged accounts (all personals with my OWN info)with thousands received/sended.

What's your fee?
I'm open to discuss the cuts with all the people who want me as their holder/s, but in most of the cases are from 10% - 25% depending on the platform + range of daily income of the shop/website.

How/When I will receive my Payout/Cut?
I mostly can do Crypto and if you feel more comfortable doing daily or every $xxx amount we can work with that. Would like to make strong Partnerships and will like do this kind of stuff for Long-Term.

How can I contact you?
Click Here for my Telegramor @EpicallyBusiness
Discord: SrMagic. (with the dotat the end)
Always confirm onsite before set any deal to prevent any kind of scams from impersonators.

Let's work together and make your shop even more profitable with those HQ Payment Processors!

DWC Tag it's just becasue this is relative a "new services" (Holding Services) on the forum. Same thing happened to others doing this. KSZ can vouch all this.
If you want to see proof of my current clients and daily payouts just shoot me a PM here or any of my Socials down below.

Telegram: @EpicallyBusiness
Discord: SrMagic.

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

This is a Bump

DWC Tag it's just becasue this is relative a "new services" (Holding Services) on the forum. Same thing happened to others doing this. KSZ can vouch all this.

amanb

Premium member
Premium

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

+vouch.great services and been holding for me for over a month.

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

This is a Bump