Damaged - Embrace the Infinite

Step into the world of endless opportunities and unlock the gateway to virtual transactions.

• Domain Update: Our Forum has moved! Please visit us at Damaged.gg for the latest updates.

Telegram Chat Delete Scam

PureGold

Divine
Divine Contributor Royal Elite member Premium Reverser

0%

Status

Months of Service

I think It's pretty self Explanatory, But How can I prevent it?
Scammers say something or shit, Or accuses you of something, Then Delete chat then say you deleted chat. I have been very careful with these scams, My PC is filled with minimum 500+ chat exports lmfao of telegram. In Short: It's fucked mate

So How can I prevent it? My idea is something that 24/7 Exports all chat history to cloud or some shit for Telegram, Does such a thing even exist?
[Image: goldenaccount-sig-600x175.gif]
Openups
That Works
Private Telegram Channel Link: Telegram Channel: https://t.me/+rcnozyou1oNjMDIx

ApolloArt

Divine
Divine Contributor Royal Premium

0%

Status

Rep

Years of Service

(18 September, 2023 - 07:17 AM)PureGold Wrote: Show More
I think It's pretty self Explanatory, But How can I prevent it?
Scammers say something or shit, Or accuses you of something, Then Delete chat then say you deleted chat. I have been very careful with these scams, My PC is filled with minimum 500+ chat exports lmfao of telegram. In Short: It's fucked mate

So How can I prevent it? My idea is something that 24/7 Exports all chat history to cloud or some shit for Telegram, Does such a thing even exist?

Use telegram bot for your contact
Just for example i use telegram to send messages to discord then even if they deleted the message its already on the discord message that was sent by the bot
[Image: olympus.gif]
----------------------------------------------
[Image: max-comp.webp]
----------------------------------------------
[Image: FSbPUPU.gif]
AD by@18-karat exp 11/11/2023

Make money off blocked : Marketing
Make money off blocked : Beginning