Damaged - Embrace the Infinite

Step into the world of endless opportunities and unlock the gateway to virtual transactions.

• Domain Update: Our Forum has moved! Please visit us at Damaged.gg for the latest updates.

Thank you for Saving my life

PureGold

Divine
Divine Contributor Royal Elite member Premium Reverser

0%

Status

Months of Service

This ain't bullshit, I ain't rich, I'm not showing off, Im not saying you can't do it

But just a big thank you to the guys for saving my life, Y'all are heroes, Every single good person who bought from me, My business just hit 1 year, Crazy as fuck 1 Year. Thanks to you guys, I could finally afford to help my family who were struggling :) I went from Working 8-10 hours a day straight No break for .50 cents to finally being able to afford medications for my parents :)

No matter how much of a Bitch I am, I'm always in debt to you guys for Saving my life, Thanks to all the support last year, I went through Difficult heartbreaks and traumas without a single scratch, I finally started my own IRL business and hit a big success there, Thanks to all those homies who never saw my face but supported me everyday :) & thanks to all the customers who have stayed loyal to me since day 1

lol2 I might say it in a funny way but, I am actually pretty damn suicidal, Especially been suffering from PTSD, Depression, Anxiety + Bipolar Disorder since a kid, Y'all saved my ass from these so I can finally break free, I'm still not rich like a lot of you but still, I am damn grateful for what I have, I wouldn't have it without you guys, As I said, I used to work for fucking 50 cents, and a few days my boss would cut that 50 cents lmao Pepe

& To those who are grinding, Don't stop sheepe

Stay hungry, Stay Foolish
- Steve Jobs

This is a bump
[Image: goldenaccount-sig-600x175.gif]
Openups
That Works
Private Telegram Channel Link: Telegram Channel: https://t.me/+rcnozyou1oNjMDIx

0%

Status

Rep

Bits