Damaged - Embrace the Infinite

Step into the world of endless opportunities and unlock the gateway to virtual transactions.

• Domain Update: Our Forum has moved! Please visit us at Damaged.gg for the latest updates.

The AIO Mentorship for Cashing Out A-Z

CashoutKing

Elite member
Elite member Premium

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

I am offering something not ever seen before on a forum like this, because of I've reached my goal in "BlackHat" money making and have decided to go fully legal.
Not planning on making a thread design because there's no point, so let's get straight to it.

I will be mentoring anyone who's looking to make easy money with BH methods, such as panels/cashing logs/cc's.. all of my methods are private & tested.
This will be a 1 on 1 Mentorship over phone call or however you'd like, not giving out some written guide as I'd rather my buyers learn step-by-step in action.

You get to decide where you want to start, if you already know about spamming I can teach you how to set up a panel & provide my resources for it etc etc..
Pricing for this completely depends on how much I have to teach you, but I'm starting my most minimal mentoring session from $300.

$300 would get you something basic, such as learning how to Cash CC's with Apple Pay to BTC. This is obviously only one of my basic cashout methods.
I am also able to teach my buyers how to properly clean their money, and that will come free of cost along with the mentorship.

My telegram: @chopkiller

JUST AN FYI IF YOU ARE SCARED OF GETTING CAUGHT, OR STEALING, ETC.. THIS IS NOT FOR YOU!

We can use MM (Mods/Admins), they hold the funds until I'm done mentoring you & you're satisfied.
Aside from mentoring, I will be offering support all the way through your journey, even though I'm retired fully. All of my support afterwards is100% FREE!
1 Vouch Copy is available to a very reputable member, so don't beg for vouch copies, I will decide who gets it.
In case you need anything extra such as my contacts for spammers, coders, etc.. I will charge extra for it. We can discuss this privately.
BTC / LTC / ETH ONLY!

CashoutKing

Elite member
Elite member Premium

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

(28 February, 2022 - 02:57 AM)SMAXS Wrote: Show More
kek

[Image: eGdn0LO.png]

Okay? lol get off my thread you poor trolling fag.

CashoutKing

Elite member
Elite member Premium

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

Bumping this up.

CashoutKing

Elite member
Elite member Premium

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

(02 March, 2022 - 10:02 PM)Near Wrote: Show More
Hilarious thread, thanks you for giving us a great laugh

You do refunding and replacement SE go be a poor retard elsewhere.