Damaged - Embrace the Infinite

Step into the world of endless opportunities and unlock the gateway to virtual transactions.

• Domain Update: Our Forum has moved! Please visit us at Damaged.gg for the latest updates.

Trial Moderator Application

Coin

⸻⸻⸻⸻IGNITEHOST.PRO⸻⸻⸻⸻
Divine Contributor Royal Elite member Premium Reverser

100%

Status

Years of Service

Hello KSZ, hello Cracked Team, with this message i apply for the job as trial moderator on Damaged.gg! My name is Max, im 24 years old and im living in germany detailed in near Rostock! Im working as manager for international trading in one of the biggest companys in germany for food logistics! For nowi have much time celebrated here, contribute, tried to help users and being always a nice guy and member from this community As you know im involed in two other Projects, M2bob, the biggest botting system for Metin2 and LiquidSky the first great cloud gaming service. If you take me i will reduce the work, so i will only work in background so i have 100% more time for blocked! Im very experienced in handling much of users! With my years of working as community manager on M2bob (5 years) and LiquidSky for 3 years know i could learn a lot from the managers in coordination and behavior in public. Additional im long registered a long time here. I know the rules, i know blocked, i know you, i like you, and i want to help you a lot! As Jocker was Admin on Nulled I met him as really qualified manager and has obviously a great character! In germany i got my a level with 2,1 if you want my certificate i can send it. Additional i have the a level in english that is an certificate you can get in germany if you are able to speak english fluently, also that i can send you if needed! My motherlanguage is german if you know but i speak english fluently! I think i can really support you and the team and i would be happy if you give me a chance to show you my skills!
Thanks for reading!
Best regards! Max

aeezy

Premium member
Premium

0%

Status

Rep

Years of Service

Do you speak englishfluently ?

+1 sir Pepelove
[Image: mpzhTGE.gif]
[Image: fT461LJ.gif]

K3MO

Divine
Divine Contributor Premium

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

(07 November, 2023 - 12:34 PM)Coin Wrote: Show More
Hello KSZ, hello Cracked Team, with this message i apply for the job as trial moderator on Damaged.gg! My name is Max, im 24 years old and im living in germany detailed in near Rostock! Im working as manager for international trading in one of the biggest companys in germany for food logistics! For nowi have much time celebrated here, contribute, tried to help users and being always a nice guy and member from this community As you know im involed in two other Projects, M2bob, the biggest botting system for Metin2 and LiquidSky the first great cloud gaming service. If you take me i will reduce the work, so i will only work in background so i have 100% more time for blocked! Im very experienced in handling much of users! With my years of working as community manager on M2bob (5 years) and LiquidSky for 3 years know i could learn a lot from the managers in coordination and behavior in public. Additional im long registered a long time here. I know the rules, i know blocked, i know you, i like you, and i want to help you a lot! As Jocker was Admin on Nulled I met him as really qualified manager and has obviously a great character! In germany i got my a level with 2,1 if you want my certificate i can send it. Additional i have the a level in english that is an certificate you can get in germany if you are able to speak english fluently, also that i can send you if needed! My motherlanguage is german if you know but i speak english fluently! I think i can really support you and the team and i would be happy if you give me a chance to show you my skills!
Thanks for reading!
Best regards! Max

Why do we even need ksz at this point, as we have found a suitable replacement, Coin.