Damaged - Embrace the Infinite

Step into the world of endless opportunities and unlock the gateway to virtual transactions.

• Domain Update: Our Forum has moved! Please visit us at Damaged.gg for the latest updates.

[Tutorial] Learn Photoshop in 1 Hour

Noname83

Premium member
Premium

0%

Status

Rep

Years of Service

Hidden Content

Udemy Link Here

Description
Give me 1 Hour and I promise you will never be afraid of Photoshop again. In fact, you will see how fun it can be.

Why do so many people shake in fear at the thought of trying to learn Photoshop. I know it is a huge program, but the truth is you only ever end up using certain things. In this course I will show you exactly what use every day and leave out all of the fat.

Photoshop has been around for a long time. And while it is constantly innovating and making our lives easier, Adobe very rarely takes out the parts that don't work anymore. It's understandable. Many designers don't want to relearn the program every year. So Photoshop has become kind of like a hoarder. Full of a lot of junk that it just can't bring itself to throw away.

Another important thing to understand. Most online classes want to be thorough. They think they have to each you every single tool and effect and walk through step by boring step explaining how to use tools that nobody uses anymore.

Link Download : https://mega.nz/#!Nt9VDKxJ!hhdpLXu8eCXMe...ANqceq4MhA

Zip Extract Password - SLCCA

zalaaaa

Elite member
Elite member Premium

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

merci frere

xentaz1