Damaged - Embrace the Infinite

Step into the world of endless opportunities and unlock the gateway to virtual transactions.

• Domain Update: Our Forum has moved! Please visit us at Damaged.gg for the latest updates.

Uber Rides Service<< | FREE RIDES UP TO $10! | Almost Instant | US & Canada ONLY! |

sellyfellows

Elite member
Elite member Premium

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

TO ORDER ADD ME ON
DISCORD:sellyfellows#5385
Telegram: @uberrefers

FREE UBER RIDES

I am adding $10 rides in your account for $2-3 and there is no limit on number of rides you can get on one account. I add
referrals to your Uber account through your referral code which would show up in your Uber App (Free Rides Section). The
amount you would earn on each ride added by me will show up there. If your referral is only at $5 I can change it to $10
for you.

You can keep any number of rides stacked in your account and use them within a
period of 2 to 3 months. (The expiry date is 2 or 3 months after a ride is
added in your account).

Our service is 100% LEGAL & LEGIT The rides added by me are %IOO legal, you are promoting Uber via your invite
code and I am bringing new users to Uber who will use your code. Most small orders will be completed in
24 hours and for big orders, I prefer adding 5 rides on a daily basis to ensure smooth delivery and prevent any
account getting blocked. For urgent orders or those who use more than 5 rides daily, I can easily cale up according
to your requirements. The usual time for a ride to show up after getting added by me is 30 minutes max but some days it
can show up a little late when Uber.

5- 10 RIDES
Completed within 24 hours
Satisfaction gaurunteed
Works on any type of ride
Works in any country
Works at any time of the day
$3.50
Each

10 - 15 RIDES
5 Rides added a day
Satisfaction gaurunteed
Works in any country
$3.00
Each

15+ RIDES
5 Rides added a day
Satisfaction gaurunteed
Works in any country
$2.75
Each

Contact me if you are interested in bulk orders Scroll Down To Purchase Have anymore questions? If you still have any questions feel free to
send me a private message or add me on Discord or in telegram. If you are also interested in bulk orders let me know and we can discuss.

Discord
sellyfeIIows#5385

Telegram
@uberrefers​

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

0%

Status

Rep