Damaged - Embrace the Infinite

Step into the world of endless opportunities and unlock the gateway to virtual transactions.

• Domain Update: Our Forum has moved! Please visit us at Damaged.gg for the latest updates.

Udemy - Cryptocurrency Algorithmic Trading with Python and Binance (2022)

Evol_Martin

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

Learn how some of the most successful Crypto Traders and Investors make Profits.

In this rigorous but yet practical Course, we will leave nothing to chance, hope, vagueness, or pure intuition! And its the most detailed course on the Binance API. Other Exchanges like Coinbase, Kraken, KuCoin, KuCoin Futures, OKEx, Bybit & co. are supported as well!

So whats the ultimate goal of this course? Creating powerful and fully automated Crypto Trading Bots for Spot Trading and Futures Trading.

[HIDE]
https://mega.nz/file/C0g1AY5a#mg5amHPHIa...yegzht-u18

[/HIDE]​

[HIDE] beginner crypto trading, beginners guide to cryptocurrency trading, Binance bitcoin day trading, bitcoin trading, crypto
trading, crypto trading course, crypto trading course, free crypto trading for beginners, crypto trading strategies, crypto
trading tutorial, cryptocurrency, cryptocurrency trading day, trading how to trade cryptocurrency make money, trading cryptocurrency
make profit, trading new to trading crypto, swing trading technical analysis cryptocurrency trading,

[/HIDE]

Wanna support me?
+ Rep and Like my Threads
You'll be reported and get banned
Ban 2 if you leech

hellobuddy96

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

ninja_xy

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

corgab

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

(26 December, 2022 - 05:07 AM)tony09 Wrote: Show More
Learn how some of the most successful Crypto Traders and Investors make Profits.

In this rigorous but yet practical Course, we will leave nothing to chance, hope, vagueness, or pure intuition! And its the most detailed course on the Binance API. Other Exchanges like Coinbase, Kraken, KuCoin, KuCoin Futures, OKEx, Bybit & co. are supported as well!

So whats the ultimate goal of this course? Creating powerful and fully automated Crypto Trading Bots for Spot Trading and Futures Trading.

Wanna support me?
+ Rep and Like my Threads
You'll be reported and get banned
Ban 2 if you leech

ooooooo