Damaged - Embrace the Infinite

Step into the world of endless opportunities and unlock the gateway to virtual transactions.

• Domain Update: Our Forum has moved! Please visit us at Damaged.gg for the latest updates.

[UHQ] - THE AMAZING BRAZILIAN WAY TO CASHOUT - CRIPTO, VCC AND MORE {$1000/DAY}

tsubasa

Premium member
Premium

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

[Image: FVbypNV.jpg]

Hello dear forum. I'm starting to sell this e-book with a method that a partner and I evolve has more than 2 years to cash out money from most of grey and some blackhat methods.
I'm now interested and help you to cash out your money (no matter where the money comes).

If you bought the partnership one, I will share with you all my actual and past projects to make money online. With that, we can increase our profits together as Ihelp you to create others cash out methods and money making techniques with me.

With the mentoring I will personally help you thoughtthe method if you need it.I will schedule an appointment with you,to ensure that we both have time.

If you have any doubt, please contact me at DiscordElPpt#3542 or telegram @Paepito.
Vouch copies: I'll give vouch copies to members with highreputation like haven or godlike (but not only). DM me.
And of course will be the full e-book. So, I will give it only for those who agree with a 8% of cash out fee
PepeBlush​

Like + REP will be appreciated PepeSadHeart

Frequently Asked Questions:​
  1. Do these method work worldwide?
    Yes, absolutely.

2. Does the main method have anything to do with CPA, CPP, ads, surveys, exploits, dropshipping, Shopify, stealing, youTube Revenue, ewhoring, trading cryptocurrency?
    No, it doesnt involve any of those.

3. How much time do I need to invest a day?
    It depends on how much money do you want to cash out, but 1hr to 3hr should be enough, once you familiarized with the process it could be even less.

4. Why are you selling it ?
    We are selling it because weve bought so many e-books that are garbage and a complete waste of time so we want to put a UHQ e-book out there that guarantee you to cash out, also for us to make some extra money and find some partners to others projects

5. What do I need to begin ?
    Nothing more than an internet, a pc,a mobile phone and maybe afriendly homeless :3

6. Do I need to invest?
    You dont have to invest any money, but a small investment of $5.00 to $20.00could make things easier for you.

7. Can this get saturated?
    No, it's not possible to it get satureted due the way we do

8. Is this legal and whitehat?
    Depends the way you use it, it can be considerate greyhat. But for most of the usages is absolutely blackhat. But no hurries, you will be safe. I guaranteed it.

9. Do I need Any kind of verification ID?
    No, that's the best part.

10. How much can I cash out?
    It depends on how, for what and where you will cash out. But at first day I'll be able to cash out at least $50.

Hidden Content

Show ContentSpoiler:

CPAPPC

Premium member
Premium

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

Yeahh let me see

tsubasa