Damaged - Embrace the Infinite

Step into the world of endless opportunities and unlock the gateway to virtual transactions.

• Domain Update: Our Forum has moved! Please visit us at Damaged.gg for the latest updates.

UK McDonalds employee discount meals

MODesigns

Elite member
Elite member

0%

Status

Rep

Years of Service

[HIDE] 1. When ordering (Drive thru is usually best) ask "Can I get an employee meal?"
2. They will ask what meal you want, this only works for Big Mac, Chicken Sandwich, Quarter Pounder, Vegetarian burger , Filet o Fish, and wrap meals (Wrap meals are risky, as are asking for drinks other than diet/normal cokes, or other soft drinks). (When asking for vegetarian or filet o fish meals, ask beforehand if there are any veggie patties or filet's in the UHC respectively, something like "Are there any veggie patties in the UHC?")
3. They will rarely ask you what size meal you want, this can be a trick question as employees are only allowed Medium discounted meals, you can either say something along the lines of "I thought we only got medium meals?" or just say "Medium"
4. To make it more convincing, you could ask "Are there any apple pies down or ready?"
5. They will go check, if they say yes just order one, they're only 99p and will make it seem like you know what you're talking about!
6. At the payment window they may ask for your employee card, it's usually game over if they do because they can't serve employee meals without checking, but this has only happened to me once and they'll just charge you full price, if they do ask try and make out you left it at home. If they don't ask for your card they may ask you what store you work in (Just choose any store apart from the one you're at obviously) Could say you've only just started possibly, up to you.
7. If they don't ask, you'll be charged 2.29 without an apple pie or + 0.99p with one
8. Once you've paid you're basically home free, if they ask you for your employee card at the collection window then say something like "I left it at home" or something along those lines, they shouldn't as it's the payment window's job to check.
[/HIDE]

Enjoy your discounted meals! Hype

faffs

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

thanks very much

adussah

0%

Status