Damaged - Embrace the Infinite

Step into the world of endless opportunities and unlock the gateway to virtual transactions.

• Domain Update: Our Forum has moved! Please visit us at Damaged.gg for the latest updates.

Unlimited use "MidJourney" FREE

slon21

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

Don't forget to put LIKE.
LEECHERS catch a REPORT

[HIDE] Unlimited use of the neural network "MidJourney"

So, today I will tell you how to abuse the number of requests using multi-accounts in the most convenient way.

1. Download any convenient antidetect browser with the function of quick profiles;
In my case, this is Indigo, the required function in it is called One-Time Profile (I advise you to choose bundles Windows-Mimic; Linux-Stealthfox);
2. Launch the basic profile and immediately go to the pixelscan.net website, where you need to check the browser fingerprint for the current session (screenshot 1).
If the result is negative, then restart the one-time profile and check again;
3. We go to the proton.me website and create mail:
Why do we use ProtonMail? It's simple - if you use any temporary mail service (or the same "Rambler", then "Discord" will start swearing at it, "ProtonMail" does not require SMS confirmation, and registration on it takes only half a minute;
4. Register an account in "Discord" and confirm the mail;
5. Go to the site "Midjourney", press the button "Sign in" (screenshot 2), then "Authorize" (screenshot 3);
6. Before this step, make sure that "Discord" is not running on our PC and click "Join the Discord to start creating" (screenshot 4);
7. We accept an invite (screenshot 5);
If a window pops up asking you to open the "Discord" application, then click "Cancel" (screenshot 6);
8. We go into the newbies chat (this is a chat for newcomers, well, for us abusers), write any request, click on the Accept ToS button (screenshot 7) and enjoy the free trial, after which, if necessary, repeat steps 2-8 ;
9. Congratulations, you are amazing!

Welcome to cyberpunk

[/HIDE]
This leak has been rated as working 1 times this month. (1 times in total)
This leak has been rated as not working 3 times this month. (3 times in total)

rimoj50621

Premium member
Premium

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

tnx for this

BGHacks

Premium member
Premium