Damaged - Embrace the Infinite

Step into the world of endless opportunities and unlock the gateway to virtual transactions.

• Domain Update: Our Forum has moved! Please visit us at Damaged.gg for the latest updates.

[VOUCHED] | LONGRUN PROFITS | PRIVATE | MENTORING| 1350$/WEEK | 1-ON-1

DigitalProfit

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

NEW PRICE => 500$

[ONLY 2 MORE COPIES AVAILABLE]

3 copies already sold

(17 August, 2021 - 09:29 AM)ElliotAlderson Wrote: Show More
Vouch Review:

Method: 7.5/10
Ok, let's start with the method DigitalProfit teaches.
It is a 1-on-1 mentoring where not only one method is taught but general knowledge about different methods and the community and in some areas specific knowledge. He offers the all-round carefree package. With this knowledge, there is nothing standing in the way of you taking the reins in your own hands and taking responsibility for your own business.

Seller: 8/10
The seller is super friendly and accommodating. He knows his business and puts a lot of effort into communicating his knowledge. He is noticeably interested in supporting his apprentice as much as possible.
The only thing he needs to work on a bit is his reliability - even though there have often been unpredictable situations. I'm definitely looking forward to working with him and I'm curious to see how the mentoring will continue and what other things he will teach me.

[Image: lemmDnc.png]

FAQ
-Do I have to invest money? -
- Yes you will need to invest sums between 50-100$ at the start -

- Do I need to invest a lot of time? -
- Yes, this mentoring will be hold over the course of at least a month or so, if not even more -

- Am I guaranteed to earn? -
- Yes, you will be earning 100% without any kind of doubt, anywhere from 500-1500$/week -

- Does this work worldwide? -
- Yes, it does -

- Are there any age restrictions? -
- No. -

- How will I be earning my money? -
- You will be mostly earning cryptocurrencies, but you can also earn PayPal,Cashapp,Venmo & more! -

Earn or Refund Policy & TOS
- You have no rights to leak/share any information after the mentoring has started -
- You need to try & apply the information learned for at least 3 months before asking for a refund -
- If in the span of 3 months you will not earn anything, I will issue a 100% refund -
- You are not allowed to sales trash -
- If you're doing any of the actions mentioned above, you will be reported, a scam report will be opened against you, and you will be banned from all of our services, current ones & future ones -

Godlike User : Vouch Copy Please?
Sadly, I will not be giving any vouches because this mentoring as said it takes a lot of time. And time means money, I cannot spend 3 months of my life with someone just for a positive review.
My presence around this forum should be enough to demonstrate that I should be trusted.

If you're going to leave a comment asking for a vouch I will just ignore you so be aware of that vouch hunters
PepeBlush .

unlooki

Elite member
Elite member Premium

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

DigitalProfit

0%

Status