Damaged - Embrace the Infinite

Step into the world of endless opportunities and unlock the gateway to virtual transactions.

• Domain Update: Our Forum has moved! Please visit us at Damaged.gg for the latest updates.

WANTED: GFX/PS HEAD FOR COLLAB LONG TERM - SKILLED/MOTIVATED A MUST! $$$$

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

hi there..

I am in search of anyone that is very skilled in Photoshop for long-term collaborative work.

Should have your own cache of assets/resources, though I have plenty on offer if needed. I have all the resources and moves to create the work needing to be completed to result in a win.

Should be highly motivated to work, very close attention to detail is a MUST, seeing work to completion swiftly is a MUST.

I can successfully complete any of this work that you would be completing, I am very proficient in PS myself.. I just have an amount of work needing to be completed that I am in need of help with.

The work is for BIG PLAYS, no small ball money moves here. If you think you might be a good fit to work with me, and possibly a small team of other highly motivated hustlers making regular moves (depending on if we work well together), do HMU ASAP.

Would be willing to work with someone who is not highly polished in skill level, and provide mentorship to develop the right one..

Please be ready to furnish examples of your completed past work.

Contact info is in my signature, but HMU on TG for fastest communication: @SPKRFRQR

Lets get it. Smart Smart Smart

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

This is a bump

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service