Damaged - Embrace the Infinite

Step into the world of endless opportunities and unlock the gateway to virtual transactions.

• Domain Update: Our Forum has moved! Please visit us at Damaged.gg for the latest updates.

Ways to eliminate your internet or IRL enemy

mooty99

Premium member
Premium

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

Let's say you have an enemy, whether they are school bullies or anyone who had wronged, harassed or harmed you so hard online or IRL, and you want to take revenge or otherwise shut them out altogether. One possible way is hacking their accounts or otherwise pretend to be them and then do illegal things in their name so that they'll get framed and caught by the feds, but it isn't really foolproof because often your "enemies" could hire a good lawyer and convince them that it's indeed a joe job.

Another one is to pretend to be them and shit talk the gangs like Crips or even MS13 to provoke them into attacking your target. Maybe that can be extended to badass rogue states like North Korea as well. Problem is, there's nowhere to start if I want to pull it off against someone who had doxxed me just months ago as a grand payback.

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

I buy all kinds of gift cards, Steam, Xbox, Play Station, Sephora,Amazon, itunes, Roblox etc.

My WhatsApp+16694441983