Damaged - Embrace the Infinite

Step into the world of endless opportunities and unlock the gateway to virtual transactions.

• Domain Update: Our Forum has moved! Please visit us at Damaged.gg for the latest updates.

Welcome to CG Corner! The newest CG market offering discount prices!

W_A_L_D_O

Elite member
Elite member Premium

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

Hello! and welcome to the CG Corner. This is a new store so as of now we are not stocked with everything out there. However, we do have a starting inventory with the best of the best when it comes to learning guides. More will come as time passes, but take a gander below at what is currently offered. If anything strikes your fancy PLEASE do not hesitate to send me a private little ole message of what it is you would like. I'll go ahead and send some proof as well as the price.

"BUT SIR! aren't these courses a lot of money?!". Why yes they are! However, i am offering them at a HUGE discount, some as high as 80% off! And the best part is, if the course is currently on sale on the actual site, I'LL STILL DISCOUNT IT HERE! So please take a stroll around the store and don't be afraid to ask questions!

Want to suggest something? Just shoot me a message!

LearnSquared:
Artistic Portrait Photography
Houdini Particles
Houdini Procedural Foundations
Sketching Anything
Character Design
Cinematic Concept Design
Concept Art Hacks
Design for Production: Workflow
Motion Design
Painting With Confidence
Styleframes

Don't see anything you like? I'm sorry for that partner, we will be getting more in stock soon. So until then, y'all stay safe and come back now ya hear!

Msg me on discordW_A_L_D_O#2213

W_A_L_D_O

Elite member
Elite member Premium

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

This is a bump

W_A_L_D_O

Elite member