Damaged - Embrace the Infinite

Step into the world of endless opportunities and unlock the gateway to virtual transactions.

• Domain Update: Our Forum has moved! Please visit us at Damaged.gg for the latest updates.

what is that tool the stalker uses to stalk my online activities on twitter??

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

Hi I have been stalked by someone online, now all my devices are clean (have been reset to factory mode), and then created a new twitter account with strong passwords, but the stalker somehow found my new twitter account (most likely from someone's comments), my twitter account is public, it looks like the stalking tool can:
  • my replies/likes can be uploaded to hacker's C2 server in real time
  • the hacker shared the access to the c2 server to two other people (he knows I don't like those two people, so he intentionally shared with them as a retaliation)
  • they can also see when I'm online on twitter even if I don't reply or like anything.
The above also applies to my reddit accout. I'm curious what is that tool?? what other functions does it have?? because now my new account has to remain private, I can't interact with others, and I can't continue to do it.

(So I figured they have a stalking tool, similar to the web crawler, scraping your data to upload to the server in real time??)

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

Someone RAT you and has full access over your device...Reach @Expertin1 at telegram He might help you with this