Damaged - Embrace the Infinite

Step into the world of endless opportunities and unlock the gateway to virtual transactions.

• Domain Update: Our Forum has moved! Please visit us at Damaged.gg for the latest updates.

Where to even start?

TheBondSmith

Contributor
Contributor Premium

0%

Status

Years of Service

I've been thinking about starting a shop just to generate some extra cash, I have good checkers, paid proxies, and good combos. Just not sure what the market would be open for.

Any suggestions market? Smart
[Image: KR10-Bondsmiths.jpg?fit=740%2C+9999&crop...44px&ssl=1]

Bratani

Elite member
Elite member Premium

100%

Status

Years of Service

Personally, I would recommend shoppy.gg. Why?
When I opened a sellix after almost 2 months they terminated my shop For NO reason, and I asked if they may send to me all the (lost) products. Also to delete my creds, ip everything from database.
Their response was: ...never, Im sorry for your loss
Shoppy is easy to use and convenient.
btw is your choice, that was my opinion
good luck mate pepeokay
If someone messages (tryna deal with) you using my name, please confirm here cioPM
[Image: image00001.jpeg]
PayPal & Crypto accepted | Support 24/7 | Instant and Reliable | [ https://shoppy.gg/@KaDeWe ]

Chiya

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

(21 July, 2021 - 09:01 PM)Bratani Wrote: Show More
Personally, I would recommend shoppy.gg. Why?
When I opened a sellix after almost 2 months they terminated my shop For NO reason, and I asked if they may send to me all the (lost) products. Also to delete my creds, ip everything from database.
Their response was: ...never, Im sorry for your loss
Shoppy is easy to use and convenient.
btw is your choice, that was my opinion
good luck mate pepeokay

+1 for shoppy if your mian focus is cash do shoppy due to the fact shoppy supports eth properly in sellix if there is a eth transaction you dont recieve the money however on shoppy you do with no pool to hold your money for you

ibxt

Elite member
Elite member Premium

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

(21 July, 2021 - 08:56 PM)TheBondSmith Wrote: Show More
I've been thinking about starting a shop just to generate some extra cash, I have good checkers, paid proxies, and good combos. Just not sure what the market would be open for.

Any suggestions market? Smart

If you plan only only accepting cryptos I can code you you're own personal shop website! Cutoff the middle man and fees!!