Damaged - Embrace the Infinite

Step into the world of endless opportunities and unlock the gateway to virtual transactions.

• Domain Update: Our Forum has moved! Please visit us at Damaged.gg for the latest updates.

Which is the strongest DDoS protection service?

deore2003

Premium member
Premium

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

Hi,
Is Cloudflare good or any other stronger alternatives as some people providing cloudflare takedown services
So please give me more options to protect my site

Kap0ne

ᴄᴇʀᴛɪꜰɪᴇᴅ ʜᴜꜱᴛʟᴇʀ
Divine Contributor Royal

100%

Status

Rep

Years of Service

Cloudflare is garbage compared to other stronger alternatives, like Akamai or Imperva.They actually have the capacity to withstand massive DDoS attacks.But I would keep in mind that no protection service is foolproof. Your site will always be vulnerable, no matter what you do. Good luck.

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

(15 October, 2023 - 06:42 PM)Kap0ne Wrote: Show More
Cloudflare is garbage compared to other stronger alternatives, like Akamai or Imperva.They actually have the capacity to withstand massive DDoS attacks.But I would keep in mind that no protection service is foolproof. Your site will always be vulnerable, no matter what you do. Good luck.

So which one would you prefer, if you had to chose one and why?

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Months of Service

(15 October, 2023 - 05:52 PM)deore2003 Wrote: Show More
Hi,
Is Cloudflare good or any other stronger alternatives as some people providing cloudflare takedown services
So please give me more options to protect my site

Cloudflare Magic Transit looks good but unfortunately it costs upwards of $4000 per month.
[Image: Signature-logo-qtum-blocked-to-copy.jpg]