Damaged - Embrace the Infinite

Step into the world of endless opportunities and unlock the gateway to virtual transactions.

• Domain Update: Our Forum has moved! Please visit us at Damaged.gg for the latest updates.

Wtb tax statement for greece!

SourceCod101

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

I need a file or document that proves my occupation and income, that is indeed something that justifies having all of these payments that I had.

So A) A file or document that proves my occupation. Wage slip, employee contract

B) Create a tax statement that proves that I have indeed received the money the previous year. Make the tax statement document seem like I declared that I have received 12.000 euros in 2022.

HomesickForUs

Divine
Divine Premium

0%

Status

Years of Service

pare logisti bro
[Image: rOlT2TK.gif][Image: dNkvAFx.gif][Image: ezgif-com-resize.gif]

MPS_POD

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

(08 October, 2022 - 08:52 AM)SourceXxX Wrote: Show More
I need a file or document that proves my occupation and income, that is indeed something that justifies having all of these payments that I had.

So A) A file or document that proves my occupation. Wage slip, employee contract

B) Create a tax statement that proves that I have indeed received the money the previous year. Make the tax statement document seem like I declared that I have received 12.000 euros in 2022.
What's ur telegram

MPS_POD

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

(08 October, 2022 - 05:03 PM)SourceXxX Wrote: Show More
(08 October, 2022 - 05:02 PM)MPS_POD Wrote: Show More
(08 October, 2022 - 08:52 AM)SourceXxX Wrote: Show More

What's ur telegram
Let me make one , give me your tele to add you plz

@primalfearc