Damaged - Embrace the Infinite

Step into the world of endless opportunities and unlock the gateway to virtual transactions.

• Domain Update: Our Forum has moved! Please visit us at Damaged.gg for the latest updates.

Your thoughts about refunding situation in Europe ???

mariuukas

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

Hello guys,

I do the refunds once in a while. I have refunder by myself many times but since FTID became popular I started using refunders. On JULY, 2022, I have received a warning to NOT TO ORDER from amazon(.)de domain because Germany cops are interested in refund topic and doing raids to boxers/refunders houses. Anyway I want to get update from you guys - is refunding still safe? Which amazon domain or other e-shop has high success rate right now? I need to refund three items in total of 2.5-3k euros. I really hope that this community is active and my question will be answered.

Everyone stay safe and be happy lol.
never forget who was with you when no one else was

Platus69

Contributor
Contributor Royal Premium

100%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

Just when u order dont order near your house
Put the address 3-4 blocks from your home
[Image: 25QEm8e.gif]
[Image: vYrMzYO.gif]

YourLucas

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

(13 July, 2022 - 08:06 AM)mariuukas Wrote: Show More
Hello guys,

I do the refunds once in a while. I have refunder by myself many times but since FTID became popular I started using refunders. On JULY, 2022, I have received a warning to NOT TO ORDER from amazon(.)de domain because Germany cops are interested in refund topic and doing raids to boxers/refunders houses. Anyway I want to get update from you guys - is refunding still safe? Which amazon domain or other e-shop has high success rate right now? I need to refund three items in total of 2.5-3k euros. I really hope that this community is active and my question will be answered.

Everyone stay safe and be happy lol.
Contact me and i will help you out with whatever issue you have or question

mariuukas

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

Yeah but the delivery address and billing address must match so this isn't an option for me.

My order would go outside of Germany, I am not living there.

This is a bump
never forget who was with you when no one else was