Damaged - Embrace the Infinite

Step into the world of endless opportunities and unlock the gateway to virtual transactions.

• Domain Update: Our Forum has moved! Please visit us at Damaged.gg for the latest updates.

1 ON 1 MEDITATION COURSE FOR 5 DAYS calm you mind and boost your productivity

triplenine

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

Do not pay for any of this. You can learn to meditate and control your energy and mind for free. Begin by sitting with your eyes closed and legs crossed... then keep going!

CryptoPartiZZan

Premium member
Premium

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

(22 November, 2022 - 07:24 PM)triplenine Wrote: Show More
Do not pay for any of this. You can learn to meditate and control your energy and mind for free. Begin by sitting with your eyes closed and legs crossed... then keep going!

You can learn for free ofc, but we provide instructions step by step, to get fast and right results.

MrDeusCom

Premium member
Premium

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

Thanks a lot to this guy; I've learned a lot from him. After 5 days, my skill productivity improved by around 50%. FinallyI started waking up early and following a disciplined routine. Thanks to the meditation technique he shared, I've become more focused and less distracted by other unnecessary thoughts. Ohhh... It's not like the public "Free" normal meditations that you can find on YouTube; he mentioned that he uses traditional instructions from true monks... I think for this reason, it's why it's working so well :)
Right now, I'm working on overcoming my bad habits like smoking and alcohol consumption, and the audio instructions provided by him have been incredibly helpful in shaping my mindset. I genuinely appreciate his guidance. :D
I never thought that this seemingly strange meditation could be such a powerful tool to enhance my life quality and mindset. I'm determined to continue practicing meditation daily, thanks to his guidance.

10/10