Damaged - Embrace the Infinite

Step into the world of endless opportunities and unlock the gateway to virtual transactions.

• Domain Update: Our Forum has moved! Please visit us at Damaged.gg for the latest updates.

#1 PAYPAL INSTANT REFUNDS MENTORSHIP30K LIMITUPDATEDALL STORESWORLDWIDE

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

Keep in mind most of the stuff that he has on the thread are fake and will tell you that after buying
dont recommend dealing with someone faking shit

Jibbolo

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

This so called "paypal refunder" that buys fake members in his telegram is retard
He failed my paypal refund and than said that it was my fault for not having transactions
but before that he said that it was not required and that new accounts would work too
He cant even refund himself but sells method here. pathetic

Akiraz

Elite member
Elite member Premium

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

Those 2 bad comments are from other refunders that dont like me and they tell people to try affect me anyway they have no proof Im a scammer as they say and they have no proof of anything else they just talk shit, they have no influence or reputation they are nothing, nobody know who they are so please dont accept shit comments like that coming from shit people like they! Unless they can proof something its all bullshit

(DON'T FALL FOR FAKE BAD REVIEWS JUST BELIEVE IN SOLID PROOFS!)

(11 September, 2023 - 01:45 PM)Jibbolo Wrote: Show More
This so called "paypal refunder" that buys fake members in his telegram is retard
He failed my paypal refund and than said that it was my fault for not having transactions
but before that he said that it was not required and that new accounts would work too
He cant even refund himself but sells method here. pathetic

Post chat proof! and if i failed ur refund, i don't know if you know how to read but it says on the thread that it's not 100% success rate

(11 September, 2023 - 01:22 PM)Holiday92 Wrote: Show More
Keep in mind most of the stuff that he has on the thread are fake and will tell you that after buying
dont recommend dealing with someone faking shit

Leave proof you bought anything from me and how you proof my vouches are fake thanks!