Damaged - Embrace the Infinite

Step into the world of endless opportunities and unlock the gateway to virtual transactions.

• Domain Update: Our Forum has moved! Please visit us at Damaged.gg for the latest updates.

[#1] ZERO TO SOLD [DROPSHIPPING] BEST NICHES 100% SATISFACTION

Scorey

Elite member
Elite member Premium

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

(03 August, 2021 - 12:12 AM)6ing Wrote: Show More
So I have a question about this. I have a lot of knowledge in Dropshipping and setting up Shopify Stores. I could never get the FB ads to fully work for me where I could lower costs as I started getting sales. In your mentoring, would you be willing to help me lower costs with FB Ads/Insta Ads?

I have a free to use method for advertising but you can use fb and insta ads too, I dont really understand what you want to do exactly, but I may can help lower the price if you couldn't find it in the ad's settings or something.
Or if you just spend too much on ads and get no sales I can help with that too.

mushroomlol

Contributor
Contributor Premium

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

GLWS BRO
[Image: 1OcBf3S.gif]

6ing

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Months of Service

So I have a question about this. I have a lot of knowledge in Dropshipping and setting up Shopify Stores. I could never get the FB ads to fully work for me where I could lower costs as I started getting sales. In your mentoring, would you be willing to help me lower costs with FB Ads/Insta Ads?

Debugger

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Months of Service

I received a VC from seller and here is my review:

eBook: 8/10
Firstly, I want to say that this isn't a eBook that will learn you how to do dropshipping. This eBook will give you niches that you can dropship. Niches provided there are really in trend and you will for sure make money from them. EBook is very nice designed. Explains every niche in depth.

Seller: 10/10
Seller is really helpful and professional guy. He would help you and answer all of your questions.

Price: 9/10
I believe that price can be a bit lower, but anyway, it's not that expensive. Maybe only 1 package with all features would be enough, but it's up to seller.

Vote overall: 9/10
SIGNATURE SPACE FOR SALE