Damaged - Embrace the Infinite

Step into the world of endless opportunities and unlock the gateway to virtual transactions.

• Domain Update: Our Forum has moved! Please visit us at Damaged.gg for the latest updates.

[$10,000+/MONTH] 1:1 BLACK-HAT MENTORSHIP 100% SUCCESS RATE EARN OR REFUND

cheezyeyes

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

So you registered this month (0 rep), farmed most of your posts with "Hi sir, GLWS !" replies on other threads, and now you sell a service for 5K... are you out of your mind?

Whoever is interested, proceed with caution, there have been too many accounts just like that one who ended up banned. If he accepts MM, use a reputed official MM here on the forum and make the agreement 'tight'!

Nothing personal OP, just prevention. For all I know, you could be legit. GLWS
[Image: popcorn2.gif]

UGProfits

Royal
Royal Elite member Premium

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

(20 January, 2023 - 09:20 AM)cheezyeyes Wrote: Show More
So you registered this month (0 rep), farmed most of your posts with "Hi sir, GLWS !" replies on other threads, and now you sell a service for 5K... are you out of your mind?

Whoever is interested, proceed with caution, there have been too many accounts just like that one who ended up banned. If he accepts MM, use a reputed official MM here on the forum and make the agreement 'tight'!

Nothing personal OP, just prevention. For all I know, you could be legit. GLWS

I totally understand your message and your doubts. Thank you for the prevention and for reminding us of the right reflexes to have. However, I confirm once again that going through a middleman is not a problem for us.
Good luck with this.
[Image: UP_Sig.gif]