Damaged - Embrace the Infinite

Step into the world of endless opportunities and unlock the gateway to virtual transactions.

• Domain Update: Our Forum has moved! Please visit us at Damaged.gg for the latest updates.

$100 a day or more | Private Method to Earn Money | Selling only to 1 person

BonkiMonkey

Premium member
Premium

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

BUYERS AWARE:
Seller refuse to give a vouch copy for high rep members and stuff so its a propably a scam .

God

Premium member
Premium

0%

Status

Bits

Years of Service

(21 December, 2020 - 01:07 AM)eve Wrote: Show More
- No Botting Involved...
- No Social Adds / Selling-Buying / Click-To-Pay Shit...
- Not Illegal to do...
- Everything explained by me...
- Only Me and You will be doing this shit, ONLY ME AND THE 1 BUYER (YOU)...
- Will assist and help you out...

0/1 (1000)

It's super simple... there is no investment needed and 1h of work a day is enough. It costs 1000 and please don't PM me about details or anything else...

https://shoppy.gg/product/gfuUEbl

Ahh... forgot something, once you purchase this method, the buyer will receive a phone call from me for a short explanation on what it's about and the next day i will send you a video tutorial.

Kinda high, u could scam, do u want to give any vc so ppl know its legit?

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

(27 September, 2020 - 03:47 PM)Solid Wrote: Show More
Selenium based gmail creator, no screenshot cause i got no sms activate have fun
[Image: 6M6G4gs.png]

Yall are dumb i totally didn't put the wrong link :)

XD you guys must be joking or 1000% retarded as fuck. 1000 to give VC or Staff to test, don't give a fuck. Research a little fucking better and learn who colosib is (eve). To everyone who has $0 in his account or lives off by parents please go and fuck off.

1000 for the method, if you want to buy, go buy it and message me, if not then please don't waste your time by asking for a VC XD