Damaged - Embrace the Infinite

Step into the world of endless opportunities and unlock the gateway to virtual transactions.

• Domain Update: Our Forum has moved! Please visit us at Damaged.gg for the latest updates.

[1000+ Daily Snapchat Adds] INSANE E-WHORE TRAFFIC GUIDE | 100% AUTOMATED

PissDrinker

Divine
Divine Contributor

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

(16 June, 2021 - 09:32 PM)Sntntn Wrote: Show More
Waiting for someone to leave reviews

I just gave a few vouch copies! There will be reviews soon sheepe
NEW DISCORD: PissDrinker#3940
[Image: ElmFBHq.png]
[Image: 68747470733a2f2f692e696d6775722e636f6d2f...522e706e67]
[Image: VxVa4ef.png]

giorgos16601

Premium member
Premium

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

I received a copy of the E-Whore Traffic Guide and I'm here to leave my review.

Seller: OP is very friendly and helped me out with all the questions I had. On top of that he replies very fast unlike most sellers which take a few days.

Presentation: The level on English is superb with no spelling mistakes, it is apparent that OP put a lot of time and effort to make the guide visually appealing, easy to follow and even included pictures in every single step.

Content: OP gives you a general introduction to the method, proof , an explanation of everything you need to do in short and simple steps that even a 5 year old could follow and finally several tips and notes were included in the guide which I appreciated and found very helpful.

Method: I personally haven't seen anyone else sell this method. I have used it in the past for non e-whoring reasons and achieved great results with it. Upon trying it with a decent e-whore pack and a total of an hour of manual work throughout the day I got over 1k adds on my very first day!

Overall: I highly recommend getting this guide if you're involved or want to get started with e-whoring although its optimal for snapchat it can be used to get traffic on any sort of social media profile of your choice. Id say its fairly easy to get 1k adds just by following the guide but It has great potential if you use your creativity.

IruxzyX10

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

TYYYYYYY BOII

TheMentalist

Reverser
Reverser

0%

Status