Damaged - Embrace the Infinite

Step into the world of endless opportunities and unlock the gateway to virtual transactions.

• Domain Update: Our Forum has moved! Please visit us at Damaged.gg for the latest updates.

[NEVER BEFORE SEEN] Direct access to 2 million instagram bots.

AurousSocial

Premium member
Premium

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

This is exclusive. I don't have time for time-wasters or negotiations.

You will get direct access to 2 million instagram bots through my discord bot.
You can spam anything -
DMs, followers, comments, likes.
Anything a user can do, these bots can do. All functionality has been integrated already.

It's as simple as executing
/follow (instagram here) and sending 2 million bots immediately to follow that account.

As I said, you can do much more than just follow. This has insane marketing potential too.

Unlimited usage. Every 12 months, the bots will need to be replaced. We do this free of charge. They were last replaced 1 month ago.

You don't need to send all 2 million at once either - you could send 10000, 100, 500, whatever amount you'd like.

There's insane potential in this for those smart enough to see it.

I'm willing to provide free tests to those genuinely interested. Only providing vouch copiesif you're looking to actively buy.

It'll be 1,500$.
I'm open to slight negotiation.
Reach out on discord.

cpu#9999 Wash​

Dayvon1337

Premium member
Premium

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

GL WITH SALES

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

This bot in incredible, the most simple bot i ever seen no a lot of settings and stuff it's very easy the seller gave a me a one use of his bot i tries it and i sent 10k followers on my account the followers arrived in less than 10minute to my account if you are a social media services seller i recommand you this botyou can use the discord bot to control over 2 million instagram bots/follow (instagram link) will followers to the link

DankoFR

Divine
Divine Contributor Elite member Premium

0%

Status

Rep

Years of Service

Received a vouch copy, honestly, this bot is insane. you can make your money easily by just reselling followers, its like a 1 time payment. and the seller is very friendly. for anyone who's looking to make quick cash, this is the right thing.