Damaged - Embrace the Infinite

Step into the world of endless opportunities and unlock the gateway to virtual transactions.

• Domain Update: Our Forum has moved! Please visit us at Damaged.gg for the latest updates.

[NEVER BEFORE SEEN] Direct access to 2 million instagram bots.

zipped

Premium member
Premium

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

what are the bot qualitys like? do they look realistic? LQ? MQ? HQ? or do they scream im a bot account ??

this is insane!
t.me/wimpering
[Image: pepechair.gif]

click here to PM me on-site @ Damaged.gg
click here to show me love on-site @ Damaged.gg

AurousSocial

Premium member
Premium

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

(09 May, 2023 - 07:43 AM)zipped Wrote: Show More
what are the bot qualitys like? do they look realistic? LQ? MQ? HQ? or do they scream im a bot account ??

this is insane!

we got both types depending on what you're looking for.
the "bot looking" accounts die fast but we can generate them extremely fast too.

the 2 million we're selling are highly realistic.

Pat14

Premium member
Premium

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LQ service, accidentally paid for the wrong rank, sent 0 commands, jewish owner refused to refund.

AurousSocial

Premium member
Premium

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

(11 May, 2023 - 06:50 PM)Pat14 Wrote: Show More
LQ service, accidentally paid for the wrong rank, sent 0 commands, jewish owner refused to refund.

Lol.

Let me clarify.

This user showed proof of funds of 1m$, asked for a vouch copy claiming he was super interested. Pricing and everything was already disclosed.
Proceeds to claim thousands of followers and likes in vouch copy.
Then, tries to buy on a WAY SMALLER scale than I advertised. I'm hesistant, but entertain it.

Then, we settle on 200$ for a custom rank.

At this point, a seperate user opens a ticket in my server wanting to buy a basic level rank.
She names the rank, and hasalready seen and is perfectly awareof the limits offered by the rank.
She pays for it, and she's happy.

At this point, this guy DMs me again and says the user who just bought a rank was his girlfriend.
He sent her 50$, and there was a miscommunication and she chose to buy platinum from me instead.

I say no worries, I can revoke her rank and we can count the amount paid towards the 200$ plan he'd like to buy.

Now he decides to go even further and say his budget is only 100$ and he wants something for that amount.
I'm irritated as i've gone from 1,500 to 200, and he's going even further down.

At this point, I cancel the deal.
I say that his girlfriend will keep the rank she paid for, and I'm not continuing with this 200$ deal.
If he wants to deal, he can go back to the old minimum amount (500$)

He gets pissy, blocks me and leaves the server.

TLDR: Freeloaded thousands of followers off me (all of which I will now remove), cannot communicate with his girlfriend apparently, and then calls out my service because of his shortcomings.

Glad I didn't finish this deal, lol.

[Image: sheepe.gif]