Damaged - Embrace the Infinite

Step into the world of endless opportunities and unlock the gateway to virtual transactions.

• Domain Update: Our Forum has moved! Please visit us at Damaged.gg for the latest updates.

Photo's NFT Signals [#1 NFT SIGNALS] Free Mentorship 97% WR Earn Or REFUND

PhotoGallery

Premium member
Premium

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

[Image: u6PWFeE.png]

FAQ:

Q: I have no NFT knowledge, and I don't know what NFTs are. Can I still participate?
A: Of course, I have guides and mentorship to help you get started. I also helped numerous members who had no understanding of NFTs.

Q: How much can I make?
A: 2x per trade is normal, but obviously you can't set a rule to this or guarantee profits.

Q: How much can I start with?
A: You can start with as low as 1-2 SOL (~$120-$240)

Q: How often do you send signals?
A: I aim to send at least one signal a day. But this depends on what's available on that day.

Q: What's the earn or refund policy?
A: If during the period you're subscribed there's more losing signals than winning you'll get a full refund.

Previous Signals:

Show ContentSpoiler:

Total Profits: 254.11 SOL ($26,000)
Win Rate: 72/73

Discord: PhotoGallery#7853
Telegram: PhotoGallery0

VOUCHES:

(20 March, 2022 - 08:33 PM)V_I_R_T_U_S Wrote: Show More
Huge vouch @PhotoGallery, one of the best out there!

You can earn back the money the service costs within 1-2 days.

10/10 Service / 10/10 Price / 10/10 Communication!

(06 March, 2022 - 04:13 PM)Marshh Wrote: Show More
Great guy very friendly and good signals also alot of signals!

100% WORTH IT

(08 March, 2022 - 05:56 PM)HadeSpade Wrote: Show More
I've been in his server for the past week, OP made some calls and all of them have been profits. There were not many good projects the past week, so calls were few, which is actually a good thing because he only signals what he's confident about, even if it means less calls. He signalled some good and hyped projects but also some not that hyped ones, and those have made profits too.

OP made a call on a project, but after seeing that the whitelist sale didn't go well for it, he informed us not to mint it and cancelled the signal, which was good. This shows OP is checking and analysing every call till last minute.

He also called some long-term secondary market plays, which is a plus point. Also, he made a giveaway of 10 whitelist spots of a really hyped project (the whitelist spots for that project were selling for 0.4-0.7 SOL afterwards) this was amazing.

But as always, anything can happen in the NFT space within a second, so always DYOR as well. Avoid FOMO. Play according to your portfolio and risk management.

(12 March, 2022 - 07:32 PM)QizzyMethods Wrote: Show More
All of the calls he makes have been profit and he never misses. He guided me on how to get in to more competitive mints which gets sold out instantly. Really friendly guy and he responds very fast. If you are looking to get into nfts and make a lot of money out of it i would really recommend this service. 10/10

(18 March, 2022 - 08:18 PM)agrimeculture Wrote: Show More
Huge vouch!
Solid calls and don't have to worry about spending hours scouring for good flips.
Just mere days ago I didn't even understand what non-fungible meant and now I am already celebrating selling a cartoon monkey for a price that normally would have been hours of grueling minimum wage work.
The longer you wait the more gains you'llmiss, please don't let the NFT haters keep you from making that cash!
PhotoGallery is honest and trustworthy and his track record shows that. DYOR and follow some plays and profit will definitely follow! Evil

MADE 6 FIGURES FROM FORUMS DEALS

Contact
Discord: DM me

PhotoGallery

Premium member
Premium

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

This is a bump

Contact
Discord: DM me

Marshh

Royal
Royal Elite member Premium

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

Great guy very friendly and good signals also alot of signals!

100% WORTH IT

PhotoGallery

Premium member
Premium

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

Get premium SOL NFT signals

Contact