Damaged - Embrace the Infinite

Step into the world of endless opportunities and unlock the gateway to virtual transactions.

• Domain Update: Our Forum has moved! Please visit us at Damaged.gg for the latest updates.

Photo's NFT Signals [#1 NFT SIGNALS] Free Mentorship 97% WR Earn Or REFUND

PhotoGallery

Premium member
Premium

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

This is a bump
MADE 6 FIGURES FROM FORUMS DEALS

Contact
Discord: DM me
Telegram: PhotoGallery0

PhotoGallery

Premium member
Premium

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

This is a bump
MADE 6 FIGURES FROM FORUMS DEALS

Contact
Discord: DM me
Telegram: PhotoGallery0

HadeSpade

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

I've been in his server for the past week, OP made some calls and all of them have been profits. There were not many good projects the past week, so calls were few, which is actually a good thing because he only signals what he's confident about, even if it means less calls. He signalled some good and hyped projects but also some not that hyped ones, and those have made profits too.

OP made a call on a project, but after seeing that the whitelist sale didn't go well for it, he informed us not to mint it and cancelled the signal, which was good. This shows OP is checking and analysing every call till last minute.

He also called some long-term secondary market plays, which is a plus point. Also, he made a giveaway of 10 whitelist spots of a really hyped project (the whitelist spots for that project were selling for 0.4-0.7 SOL afterwards) this was amazing.

But as always, anything can happen in the NFT space within a second, so always DYOR as well. Avoid FOMO. Play according to your portfolio and risk management.

Fendu

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

Good luck with sales!

Have a great rest of your day PepeSadHeart