Damaged - Embrace the Infinite

Step into the world of endless opportunities and unlock the gateway to virtual transactions.

• Domain Update: Our Forum has moved! Please visit us at Damaged.gg for the latest updates.

2 members of this forum are actively scamming people - DM MOD

sailorX

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

outside of Damaged.gg grounds :p

cryptobro

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

(12 February, 2022 - 02:27 PM)barondev Wrote: Show More

Not outside of the real world's grounds tho.

I've already told you and Looneyy many times I'll let the rest go if you return the CloneX NFT you stole to her.

Otherwise, the legal actions will keep going till both of you are doxxed and you'll end up being judged for everything.

She's already in contact with a lawyer, and exchanges are about to get contacted. Also, the domain service where you registered your personal website and the scam website will reveal any info they have on you once LE gets in touch.

You can solve it right now, by simply returning what you stole. As easy as that.

sailorX

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

(12 February, 2022 - 02:39 PM)cryptobro Wrote: Show More
(12 February, 2022 - 02:27 PM)barondev Wrote: Show More

Not outside of the real world's grounds tho.

I've already told you and Looneyy many times I'll let the rest go if you return the CloneX NFT you stole to her.

Otherwise, the legal actions will keep going till both of you are doxxed and you'll end up being judged for everything.

She's already in contact with a lawyer, and exchanges are about to get contacted. Also, the domain service where you registered your personal website and the scam website will reveal any info they have on you once LE gets in touch.

You can solve it right now, by simply returning what you stole. As easy as that.

I didn't steal looney did my nigga

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

Dont wait for mods, reveal them here so people cant get scammed in the meantime if its true