Damaged - Embrace the Infinite

Step into the world of endless opportunities and unlock the gateway to virtual transactions.

• Domain Update: Our Forum has moved! Please visit us at Damaged.gg for the latest updates.

Russian children

PhoenixUG9

Contributor
Contributor Premium

0%

Status

Bits

Years of Service

I was returning home from the hall today, and already on the way to the house I heard someone shout the phrase "I fucked your mother" to me. I am 17 years old, I live in Russia. Russia is a hierarchical country in which children seek adventure on their asses. Teenagers are involved in tik tok and games, do nothing, do not help their parents in any way. I carry a kukri knife made in Russia and a SAR USA pistol. The dude looked about 12 years old, I had to threaten him with a knife, saying "you have nothing to do as a damn moron". It wouldn't be a problem for me to shoot him in the knees, but I didn't dare. For such juvenile idiots I meet for the first time. What would you do in my place, or in a place where your relatives are insulted?
<a>

qubec

Premium member
Premium

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

fuk his dad, take the L kiddo
[Image: keek.gif]

R3aL

Elite member
Elite member Premium

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

I see plenty of countries where you could swear someone on the street and just let it go like that,idk how that works but when you live in Albania you can't do that without getting either wrecked , literally no bragging

qwerty58

Royal
Royal Elite member

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service