Damaged - Embrace the Infinite

Step into the world of endless opportunities and unlock the gateway to virtual transactions.

• Domain Update: Our Forum has moved! Please visit us at Damaged.gg for the latest updates.

Russian children

PhoenixUG9

Contributor
Contributor Premium

0%

Status

Bits

Years of Service

(16 May, 2023 - 12:42 PM)R3aL Wrote: Show More
I see plenty of countries where you could swear someone on the street and just let it go like that,idk how that works but when you live in Albania you can't do that without getting either wrecked , literally no bragging

It is impossible to leave everything as it is, firstly, because children can grow up stupid, they need to be shown that it is simply impossible to behave in a non-cultural way.
Secondly, if someone insults relatives, you need to give at least a slap on the back of the head, or somehow defend the honor of your relatives. Thanks for the reply.
<a>

R3aL

Elite member
Elite member Premium

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

(16 May, 2023 - 12:48 PM)PhoenixUG9 Wrote: Show More
(16 May, 2023 - 12:42 PM)R3aL Wrote: Show More
I see plenty of countries where you could swear someone on the street and just let it go like that,idk how that works but when you live in Albania you can't do that without getting either wrecked , literally no bragging

It is impossible to leave everything as it is, firstly, because children can grow up stupid, they need to be shown that it is simply impossible to behave in a non-cultural way.
Secondly, if someone insults relatives, you need to give at least a slap on the back of the head, or somehow defend the honor of your relatives. Thanks for the reply.
Exactly that's what i mean, people in Albania got something as a rule of revenge, check it if u have time https://sq.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kanuni_i_L...Dukagjinit

Divine Contributor Elite member Premium Reverser

0%

Status

Bits

Years of Service

Are you really 17?
[Image: Legacy-Sig.gif]
[Image: LX8QWUG.gif]
[Image: Oluxv2.gif]

Above Services are Paid Advertisement

PhoenixUG9

Contributor