Damaged - Embrace the Infinite

Step into the world of endless opportunities and unlock the gateway to virtual transactions.

• Domain Update: Our Forum has moved! Please visit us at Damaged.gg for the latest updates.

+8 rep ability for heaven

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

yeah
supreme has 6+/-
godlike should be 8+/-
heaven 10+/-
[Image: Untitled-Online-Video-Cutter-Com.gif]
[Image: Signature.gif?dl=1]

bye

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

This my fourth time seeing this suggestion and my pov will stay the same SadNigga

This suggestion does not make any sense, because achievable ranks are on par with purchasable ranks, it's basic sense, if you want Premium perks but you don't have the money then you can grind for contributor, if you want supreme perks and don't have the money then you can grind to goodlike, I might say heaven can get a +7 rep power but not +8 since +8 is for staff members. basically premium is on par with contributor and goodlike is on par with supreme, heaven rank is a little bit above them so it can get a +7 rep power, other than that everything else should stay the same.

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

I think maybe for achievable ranks maybe like contributor would add +1 to your current rep amount and then the next two ranks would also add +1 to your current rep amount so if you had supreme and heaven you would have +9 -9

i agree

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service