Damaged - Embrace the Infinite

Step into the world of endless opportunities and unlock the gateway to virtual transactions.

• Domain Update: Our Forum has moved! Please visit us at Damaged.gg for the latest updates.

AMAZON AWS TRIAL ACCOUNT

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

Hey..

So

I've been selling some Steam Accounts with some games like, Just Cause 2, Tomb Raider, Train Simulator, Lost Planet, Account with Wallet and some others.
8BallPool Account with Unique Cues, Legendary Cues , ICE CUES and More.
Roblox Account with Purchases, Gamepasses, Accessories..

Thanks..
??

yirbin

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

This is a bump

yirbin

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

This is a bump

yirbin

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

This is a bump

yirbin

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

Hi, I am selling a Verified Binance account.

The country of the account is Bangladesh andPersonal information,Government-issued ID andFacial recognition have been submitted on the account.

I am selling this account for $25 USD

I would prefer the payment method to be Crypto (BTC and or ETH) - if you cannot pay via Crypto and have to use PayPal the price will be $32 USD as I have to use a crypto exchanger.

Upon purchase, we can provide you with theGovernment-issued ID documentation that was submitted to the account (back and front)

The account is FA (FULL ACCESS) - You are able to modify the email address/password/add 2FA/phone number

If you're interested in purchasing, please contact me via Telegram or Discord provided below this text. Thanks!

Telegram: @verticalservices
Discord:Vertical#2439

[Image: yvnySZ2.png]

[Image: ml63QY9.gif]