Damaged - Embrace the Infinite

Step into the world of endless opportunities and unlock the gateway to virtual transactions.

• Domain Update: Our Forum has moved! Please visit us at Damaged.gg for the latest updates.

AMAZON AWS TRIAL ACCOUNT

iSleaZy

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

This is a bump

iSleaZy

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

Hello,

I'm selling Zalando cartables for a good price (in bulk)

Telegram

Aiden97

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

cozytron

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

If you're interested in purchasing, please write "Give me 15% lifetime discount coupon" or "send me an invite" in order to purchase.

READ BELOW!!! KEEP READING!!! KEEP READING!!! READ BELOW!!! READ BELOW!!!

IMPORTANT: We have impersonators and scammers on this forum who will reach out to you. They have already scammed many of our customers. Ignore their message, there is nothing we can do to stop them. If you get scammed and fooled, then we will not be responsible. This is the only account we have on this forum and we don't have Skype. They will 100% reach out to you! There have been many people who have already been scammed by the impersonator.

cozytron

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

If you're interested in purchasing, please write "Give me 15% lifetime discount coupon" or "send me an invite" in order to purchase.

READ BELOW!!! KEEP READING!!! KEEP READING!!! READ BELOW!!! READ BELOW!!!

IMPORTANT: We have impersonators and scammers on this forum who will reach out to you. They have already scammed many of our customers. Ignore their message, there is nothing we can do to stop them. If you get scammed and fooled, then we will not be responsible. This is the only account we have on this forum and we don't have Skype. They will 100% reach out to you! There have been many people who have already been scammed by the impersonator.