Damaged - Embrace the Infinite

Step into the world of endless opportunities and unlock the gateway to virtual transactions.

• Domain Update: Our Forum has moved! Please visit us at Damaged.gg for the latest updates.

AOF MENTORSHIP [MINIMUM $6000 A MONTH WITH MINIMUM WORK] [PERFECT TO QUIT YOUR 9-5]

Meep

Divine
Divine

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

Vouch Copy?
[Image: BajkiVI.gif]

Zerty137

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

No vouch copy, everyone is equal.
[Image: AOF-Siggy.gif]

thuthebag

Elite Member

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

Why does this thread look practically identical to another from a few weeks ago ??

(11 March, 2023 - 12:13 AM)Zerty137 Wrote: Show More
AOF MENTORSHIP
THE ONLY MENTORSHIP YOU WILL EVER NEED AT ANAFFORDABLE PRICE

A very experienced team of refunders including myself will teach you everything we learned in our 5 years or refunding journey and still counting
We
guarantee an profit of atleast 6000 USD a month with minimum effort [atleast 1 hour every 2 days]
We alsoaccept
3 equal payments in some situations incase your financial situation is not the best at the moment.

PRICE:
700$ ONE TIME FEE

Yes, that's right! You pay one time and you are pretty much set for life!

Frequently Asked Questions

How do i learn?
So, AOF doesn't like just giving you a PDF and you going your way, our team of professionals are dedicating their time just to teach you how to become the next big refunder and make a career out of this long time speaking.

Will this bring me legal problems?
No! We also specialize in the OPSEC domain and we guarantee you are not getting caught anytime soon [7-10 years] and if you are not doing refunds to your own address over $50,000 per item.

How fast is the learning process?
It depends how much time you dedicate to it andperson to person learning capabilities.

When will i make my first $1000?
It is possible to make your first $1000 in the first 7 days.

CONTACT

Telegram: @Zrtx1337
Discord:zeerh1337#8617

!! ONLY SELLING 3 COPIES OF THIS !!

What are you waiting for ? Stop watchingmillionaires online and start becomingone!