Damaged - Embrace the Infinite

Step into the world of endless opportunities and unlock the gateway to virtual transactions.

• Domain Update: Our Forum has moved! Please visit us at Damaged.gg for the latest updates.

Are you poor? learn how to become a online pimp and make 50k a month with Onlyfans.

Cxrnagev22

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

OP is buying method and reselling them. Im 100% sure he never even did this OF Agency thing himself, just like every other user that sells this shit in the last 12 months. Just reselling the same thing like everyone just worded different. Im not saying it wont work or that the information u will get with it is not really good. Im sure it is, the problem with this is that actually nobody does it, noone starts with it. Thats the reason OP never did it.

Mr_dollar

Elite member
Elite member

0%

Status

Rep

Years of Service

Bro stop throwing random shit from your ass hole. Ask me any questions and I will answer it so you can see my knowledge. Im not reselling anything and the e book is written by me. Internet is free and you can find everything on the internet. But you cannot get a mentorship for free.
(15 November, 2023 - 10:19 AM)Cxrnagev22 Wrote: Show More
OP is buying method and reselling them. Im 100% sure he never even did this OF Agency thing himself, just like every other user that sells this shit in the last 12 months. Just reselling the same thing like everyone just worded different. Im not saying it wont work or that the information u will get with it is not really good. Im sure it is, the problem with this is that actually nobody does it, noone starts with it. Thats the reason OP never did it.

PancakeBoat

REDDITOR

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

Good luck with sales!

I suggest improving that thread design a bit.

[Image: img%5D]
Sold till 15.12.2023

[Image: redditorsigog.gif]

[Image: O3nhRQa.gif]

Mr_dollar

Elite member
Elite member

0%

Status

Rep

Years of Service

(15 November, 2023 - 11:17 PM)PancakeBoat Wrote: Show More
Good luck with sales!

I suggest improving that thread design a bit.

Yea I agree