Damaged - Embrace the Infinite

Step into the world of endless opportunities and unlock the gateway to virtual transactions.

• Domain Update: Our Forum has moved! Please visit us at Damaged.gg for the latest updates.

beat @Spongebob in minecraft

Chiya

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

(29 April, 2022 - 03:40 PM)Spongebob Wrote: Show More
(28 April, 2022 - 09:37 PM)UHQKarma Wrote: Show More
so my minecraft hypixel account is roughly 5 days old and @Spongebob got me into hypixel so been grinding a lot and i have finally beaten @Spongebob on who will get the hyperion first well today roughly 5 hours ago i got my hyperion and been using it to piss him off @Spongebob get recked nab and sell me blockage Kappa ill get terminator by wednesday aswell dw

never mess with the karma when it comes to games

Nigga I had the hyperion since day 1 of playing this game, tf u on about lool
nigga you bull shitting you had it but couldnt use it since i hit cata comb 24 before you and did f7 before you

Chiya

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

(29 April, 2022 - 06:29 PM)Spongebob Wrote: Show More
Read what you said again, because I am pretty sure I saw: "who will get the hyperion first"

nigga quit twisting my words dw me will be first to actually be able to use the terminator Kappa

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

(28 April, 2022 - 09:37 PM)UHQKarma Wrote: Show More
so my minecraft hypixel account is roughly 5 days old and @Spongebob got me into hypixel so been grinding a lot and i have finally beaten @Spongebob on who will get the hyperion first well today roughly 5 hours ago i got my hyperion and been using it to piss him off @Spongebob get recked nab and sell me blockage Kappa ill get terminator by wednesday aswell dw

never mess with the karma when it comes to games

Nigga I had the hyperion since day 1 of playing this game, tf u on about lool