Damaged - Embrace the Infinite

Step into the world of endless opportunities and unlock the gateway to virtual transactions.

• Domain Update: Our Forum has moved! Please visit us at Damaged.gg for the latest updates.

Bring back thread verification for recently registered users.

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

<!--td {border: 1px solid #cccccc;}br {mso-data-placement:same-cell;}-->Wonderful posting, Thanks a ton to get spreading The following awareness. Wonderfully authored posting, doubts all of blog owners available precisely the same a higher standard subject material just like you, online has got to be improved site. I highly recommend you stay the best!<!--td {border: 1px solid #cccccc;}br {mso-data-placement:same-cell;}-->

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

<!--td {border: 1px solid #cccccc;}br {mso-data-placement:same-cell;}-->Im influenced using the surpassing as well as preachy itemizing that you simply provide such small timing.<!--td {border: 1px solid #cccccc;}br {mso-data-placement:same-cell;}-->

<!--td {border: 1px solid #cccccc;}br {mso-data-placement:same-cell;}-->it is certainly wonderful along with meanful. it is certainly neat web site. Backlinks is incredibly valuable issue. you've got genuinely made it easier for some people whom pay a visit to web site and still provide these people usefull data.<!--td {border: 1px solid #cccccc;}br {mso-data-placement:same-cell;}-->Web News

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

<!--td {border: 1px solid #cccccc;}br {mso-data-placement:same-cell;}-->Good place, walked into the future together with bookmarked as their favorite your websites. That i cant procrastinate to read the paper even more with everyone.<!--td {border: 1px solid #cccccc;}br {mso-data-placement:same-cell;}-->10

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

<!--td {border: 1px solid #cccccc;}br {mso-data-placement:same-cell;}-->I simply believed it might be a concept to publish in case other people had been having issues studying however I'm just a little uncertain basically 'm permitted to place titles as well as handles upon right here.<!--td {border: 1px solid #cccccc;}br {mso-data-placement:same-cell;}-->

vesture

Veteran Member

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

agree its fucking annoying + will help stop newbies getting scammed/drained.

Should have a certain post limit or something
[Image: sig.png]