Damaged - Embrace the Infinite

Step into the world of endless opportunities and unlock the gateway to virtual transactions.

• Domain Update: Our Forum has moved! Please visit us at Damaged.gg for the latest updates.

Bring back thread verification for recently registered users.

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

At this point every thread I see is all about "Join discord! Cheapest prices!" but nowhere in the actual thread is prices mentioned... after joining around 10x discord groups just to see prices I am now here to say this is no way to go and needs to be corrected in some kind of way, not to mention the bad practice as it's hogging peoples discord and a lot of them have the verify by providing what groups you are in, your mail and so on. It's just a bad process overall both for opsec and the energy lost just to see prices.

The threads should be treated for what it's supposed to be, a selling info thread and at this point there is no info except the service that is there.

It would be okay to see"Price 20$ (prices can be changed, contact us directly to see if has changed)"

If you need more explanation let me know.
[Image: giphy.gif?cid=790b76113fda9b6b181fcf6d42...y.gif&ct=g]

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

This is a bump

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

This is a bump

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

Yeah, I hate that. That's why I have 'Verified Sellers' sell at a certain price and I cover their loss. Fully fixes all those issues.
They should definetely add a rule or something about mentioning price for their product if it's a one product store. May be hard if it's a marketplace though.
Click below to unlock access to anything on ClassPass for less than 50% the normal price! Start experiencing the highest quality places at the lowest prices today!

[Image: 1_CLASSPASS_MARKET_2000_500px.png]