Damaged - Embrace the Infinite

Step into the world of endless opportunities and unlock the gateway to virtual transactions.

• Domain Update: Our Forum has moved! Please visit us at Damaged.gg for the latest updates.

Bring back thread verification for recently registered users.

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Months of Service

heres what i mean by this.

when replying to a thread and you want to @ the thread owner you have to type out their name, but what if it was easy as @OP

and then the system like automatically replaces the "OP" with the thread owners username.

for example if i made a thread and someone replied to it

"@OP very nice... etc"

when they click the send button or post reply it will automatically correct the "OP" to my username @SexyAzure or whoever published that thread.

i suggest this for people who are lazy like me and dont like to either copy and paste the username or try and memorize a persons username then type it.

Its okay if this gets denied, its just an idea but i feel like it would be a cool little thing to be able to do.

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Months of Service

when replying to a thread and you want to @ the thread owner you have to type out their name, but what if it was easy as @OP

and then the system like automatically replaces the "OP" with the thread owners username.

"@OP very nice... etc"

when they click the send button or post reply it will automatically correct the "OP" to my username @SexyAzure or whoever published that thread.

i suggest this for people who are lazy like me and dont like to either copy and paste the username or try and memorize a persons username then type it.

Its okay if this gets denied, its just an idea but i feel like it would be a cool little thing to be able to do.

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Months of Service

"@OP very nice... etc"

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Months of Service

"@OP very nice... etc"

JohnAfk

Contributor
Contributor Elite member Premium

0%

Status

Rep

Years of Service

When selling an Signature spot, sometimes the buyer doesn't center their Signature and the signature spot looks like crap.
Having the ability to center align the pictures would be great for maintaining a good appearance through all the threads...

[Image: sig.jpg]

[Image: RkTZol2.gif]

Remember guys, I'm here to help with your Nonstop Nut November.
[Image: 6-2701020425.jpg]
[Image: 4IC9feW.gif]