Damaged - Embrace the Infinite

Step into the world of endless opportunities and unlock the gateway to virtual transactions.

• Domain Update: Our Forum has moved! Please visit us at Damaged.gg for the latest updates.

CAN WE STOP GIVING ACCESS TO PLEBS TO POST TOOLS AND CONFIGS

sc3ntedfeet

Royal
Royal Elite member Premium

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

(29 September, 2022 - 03:04 PM)Michael_Scofield Wrote: Show More
(posting again as posted that in forum support and bugs)

well i just felt this idk if its practical or not, but can we stop newly created accs or basically anyone below contributor rank from posting in configs/checkers/ or any tools section. i mean well this wont stop the spreading of malware or anything but this will reduce it to an extent, and it will be easy to identify if some white pleb is posting as they will obv post in some other sections as they dont have permissions to post in configs and stuff. basically if a guy is that HQ in making configs/tools then he will be a great member for sure, will have a good rank, majority of the white pleb posted tools or configs are nothing but leeched content, from this forum or from other forum, so there is no sense in letting them post that. again im not saying this will totally eliminate the malware shit, but it reduces it as well as helps us to monitor better, as if some random user posts malware through other stuff(lets say combos or shit) u can make it out in the link/file. if that user tries to post tools/configs (which has malware) in other sections then even that would be easy to find out and report!

anyways no offense to anyone here! and yeah it was just an idea. thank you for reading have a good day sir!

i agree to some extent but i was like that at the beginning used to post all my configs to get likes PepeBlush , maybe have mods review config or something before allowing the user to post
[Image: ?u=https%3A%2F%2Fcache.Damaged.gg%2F43d1...632e676966]

Telegram:https://t.me/scentedfeet
Discord: Termed everyday, current:scentedfeet#2251

Divine
Divine

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

+1
so your calling everyone that has member rank a pleb?!Pepi