Damaged - Embrace the Infinite

Step into the world of endless opportunities and unlock the gateway to virtual transactions.

• Domain Update: Our Forum has moved! Please visit us at Damaged.gg for the latest updates.

CBD oil

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

Yeah, I have experienced CBD too, but the experience was with CBD cream. It was a pretty nice experience but how I got it, is another story. I remember how I bought my first CBD product from an unlicensed store and got some problems with my health after I took it. It was some kind of overdose that I got so I decided to find another store that can help me. Since I have some troubles with injuries and insomnia, I thought it's better to take a look for a licensed store of medical marijuana since I started to think that it's better to take products from the store that I can trust. However, I found a store where I bought CBD cream for back pain where the price was not expensive but the product is 100% organic. Since then I'm still buying CBD products from that store. This is my story.

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

is cbd really this good as you decribe it ??

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

Hi, cbd oil is a cool thing. I used this to fight insomnia and it helped me a lot. I still use it only less often. I convinced my friend to try to use cbd because he suffers from stress and he says it helps him. Unfortunately, qualitative cbd products are rare, but however I am sure that it is helpful and has positive effects on the body. I can recommend you the website thehempire.com if you are interested in it. I read in an article that some people buy them for pets, which I find amazing.