Damaged - Embrace the Infinite

Step into the world of endless opportunities and unlock the gateway to virtual transactions.

• Domain Update: Our Forum has moved! Please visit us at Damaged.gg for the latest updates.

Closed.

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

Your parents must have not given you enough attention while you grew up instead they did had beat you breaking your head againist a wall thats why youre mentally ill and have 50+ sexual diseases.

also i hope someone gonna shoot up your school keek

Heavenly

Finally taking this shit seriously.
Elite member Premium

0%

Status

Rep

Years of Service

(29 May, 2023 - 03:27 PM)Zakiiiiiii Wrote: Show More
Your parents must have not given you enough attention while you grew up instead they did had beat you breaking your head againist a wall thats why youre mentally ill and have 50+ sexual diseases.

also i hope someone gonna shoot up your school
[Image: keek.gif]

"Your parents must have not given you enough attention while you grew up instead they beat you breaking your head against a wall that is why you are mentally ill and have 50+ sexual diseases."

Having sexual diseases meant you have had sex, something you dont.

Mint

(29 May, 2023 - 03:27 PM)Fgxc12dsx5 Wrote: Show More
(29 May, 2023 - 03:23 PM)DarkShop Wrote: Show More
Mf who you calling terrorists you school shooters
[Image: keek.gif]
Wait you saying they know nothing about life cuz they don't support your faggot ass go suck dicks mf, This homophobia shit came in the late 90s or a bit before supporting gay bullshit doesn't mean you are educated or better at all it just means you are extra retarded

There is nothing wrong in support "gay bullshit", as they have done nothing to you. Im not gay personally but I know a dude who is, and I did not even realise he was gay until he told me
[Image: darkness3.png]

If it is your belief that its wrong, dont push it up into other people faces, just keep it for yourself.

I am not forced to support anything in life i didn't say i will go start shooting gays i never even said anything about killing or attacking them, You demand support you retarded people don't support Palestine or Islam for example a lot don't support Russia same thing i don't support LGBTQ you can't force me into supporting them and you the same mfs who want me to support them you daily call black people niggers and racist to them so you stfu and look at yourself before telling me what's wrong and what's right. Your belief is do whatever in life believe that you came from a monkey and trans people can go fuck children np
[Image: 4IC9feW.gif]

Satineeee

Divine
Divine Contributor Premium

100%

Status

Years of Service

do ur homework kids
[Image: Legacy-Sig.gif]

[Image: z8tCIGf.gif]