Damaged - Embrace the Infinite

Step into the world of endless opportunities and unlock the gateway to virtual transactions.

• Domain Update: Our Forum has moved! Please visit us at Damaged.gg for the latest updates.

[Community Alert] Schmo pulling the biggest exit scam in the forum

Nirvagg

Elite member
Elite member

0%

Status

Rep

Years of Service

(09 June, 2023 - 09:31 PM)Schmo Wrote: Show More
(09 June, 2023 - 09:27 PM)Nirvagg Wrote: Show More
(09 June, 2023 - 09:24 PM)Schmo Wrote: Show More
This comes from the biggest scammer on this forum
@PrinceDamon@Solitarioz@1tach1@Dhyma
He is mad that he cant scam anymore and is jeulous for other people able to get sales

First of all the phones arent even same, if you had over iq 20 and saved your scammer money from your alt accounts
You would see the first one is iphone 12 RED and second is iphone 13 BLACK. Also keep in mind over 34 people bought
the contact and already booked, and you saying they didnt made scam report but yet you random idiot that didnt purchased
anything, know something?

Second of all, the provider is doing the job of registering agencies and not me, and buyers clearly know that
And again you are just mad and sad for being fucked always and exposed, if you added me and asked why this cant be
scaled, you woulde know. it is impossible to scale it even if you use it for 10years

So you're telling me you can set this method for 3 people if they pay you a fee but you can't set it up for 3 or more of your friends/workers/relatives and make extra +300/day which would make you the money you make from sales in just 10 days without risking someone to abuse the method.
Taking on mind method works for 16 months this wouldn't be an issue.

Also its not nice calling me a scammer when I haven't scammed anyone and yet here is proof you are scamming.

[Image: clown2.gif]

To be exact 15 sales of upgrading mentorship sales, 35 sales of booking provider, 4 sales of method for booking 4k, and new method 2 sales
That is over 60 people over 3months and no one made scam report, but yet you here that didnt purchased anything got proof of me scamming
With false accusations as the phones were same but anyone with little brain can see that the phones are totally diffrent?
btw every single person that is on this forum knows that you are alt of all those scam accounts, no need to defend

Okay ignore the phones.
All other points I have pointed in the community alert are valid and you have no response for them?

Coin

⸻⸻⸻⸻IGNITEHOST.PRO⸻⸻⸻⸻
Divine Contributor Royal Elite member Premium Reverser

100%

Status

Years of Service

Schmo

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

(09 June, 2023 - 09:35 PM)Nirvagg Wrote: Show More
(09 June, 2023 - 09:27 PM)Nirvagg Wrote: Show More
So you're telling me you can set this method for 3 people if they pay you a fee but you can't set it up for 3 or more of your friends/workers/relatives and make extra +300/day which would make you the money you make from sales in just 10 days without risking someone to abuse the method.
Taking on mind method works for 16 months this wouldn't be an issue.

Also its not nice calling me a scammer when I haven't scammed anyone and yet here is proof you are scamming.

To be exact 15 sales of upgrading mentorship sales, 35 sales of booking provider, 4 sales of method for booking 4k, and new method 2 sales
That is over 60 people over 3months and no one made scam report, but yet you here that didnt purchased anything got proof of me scamming
With false accusations as the phones were same but anyone with little brain can see that the phones are totally diffrent?
btw every single person that is on this forum knows that you are alt of all those scam accounts, no need to defend

Okay ignore the phones.
All other points I have pointed in the community alert are valid and you have no response for them?

All your other points are bullshit, you havent even purchased anything but just mad for not being able to scam new people and getting exposed
35 people booked and it is been 1month and 10days, if i scammed someone they wouldve opened scam report already.
For selling booking method, buyers clearly know that the provider is setting up the agencies for them and not me, i am not able to setup them myself
because it requires real life work. Also they are even forwarded to his telegram where they have communication.
About the last method again bullshit points, method cant be scaled. Either would be total 300$ daily per 1 person or 3 people 100$ daily
Mostly i decided to sell that because scammers like you steal innocent people money and many told me their stories which is the reason
why i decided to sell one of the many private methods that i got and some even earn a lot more than that daily.

(09 June, 2023 - 09:36 PM)Coin Wrote: Show More
yeah i knew all his vouches are from alts its so obvious to see that if you take 5 minutes to look at who the people vouching are
[Image: keek.gif]

Yeah 9 vouches fake, also 35 people fake bought it and none of them complained or opened scam report in 1month and 10days because i killed them

Nirvagg

Elite member
Elite member

0%

Status

Rep

Years of Service

(09 June, 2023 - 09:40 PM)Schmo Wrote: Show More
(09 June, 2023 - 09:35 PM)Nirvagg Wrote: Show More

Okay ignore the phones.

All your other points are bullshit, you havent even purchased anything but just mad for not being able to scam new people and getting exposed
35 people booked and it is been 1month and 10days, if i scammed someone they wouldve opened scam report already.
For selling booking method, buyers clearly know that the provider is setting up the agencies for them and not me, i am not able to setup them myself
because it requires real life work. Also they are even forwarded to his telegram where they have communication.
About the last method again bullshit points, method cant be scaled. Either would be total 300$ daily per 1 person or 3 people 100$ daily
Mostly i decided to sell that because scammers like you steal innocent people money and many told me their stories which is the reason
why i decided to sell one of the many private methods that i got and some even earn a lot more than that daily.

(09 June, 2023 - 09:36 PM)Coin Wrote: Show More
yeah i knew all his vouches are from alts its so obvious to see that if you take 5 minutes to look at who the people vouching are
[Image: keek.gif]

Yeah 9 vouches fake, also 35 people fake bought it and none of them complained or opened scam report in 1month and 10days because i killed them

Wait how from $100/day it would be $300/day

Also if you can set it up for 3 people why don't you set it up for more?
Let's be honest if someone is making $100/day with this method for 16 months and know how to set it up for other people you would've already did that.
You know you are scamming and now you are trying to make money as fast as possible, which is why you keep spamming people to buy your method

Why such a sudden rush for money?
Someone making as much as you do wouldn't mind waiting for $2k

[Image: o4OPvza.png]