Damaged - Embrace the Infinite

Step into the world of endless opportunities and unlock the gateway to virtual transactions.

• Domain Update: Our Forum has moved! Please visit us at Damaged.gg for the latest updates.

coom

astroting

Elite member
Elite member Premium

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

This is a bump

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

bump can I get the link aswell?

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

(28 June, 2022 - 10:57 PM)astroting Wrote: Show More
i feel kind of bad, stealing design assets, UI kits and wireframes from designers and thats when i started to think,
"you know what, i'm gonna buy some UI kits and design system this time! NO MORE STEALING!! PepeBlush "

and two weeks ago i gather up my savings to buy me a design asset from a 'south east asian' UI/UX designer aaand i get to experienced a run-away scam for the first time and getting blocked on instagram
now i'm fucking pissed off on this one guy, not only that he scammed me but he use my before buying DM as his testimonials.
i can't do hacking gmails and accounts and shit, i just stare on the screen for 15 minutes, because it's my first time seeing a scam going on in front of my eyes
i lost $167,50 in front of me

i'm new here on Damaged.gg i'm only here to share pricey UI kits, Design system and Web Templates for designers and students like me who can't afford it
i need help to break into his mail account and share his design assets to the Damaged.gg community

pm me for details
add: i will make you a signature design or web design

Sorry could you update the link of SHIPFASTER UI V2.2. It's expired.