Damaged - Embrace the Infinite

Step into the world of endless opportunities and unlock the gateway to virtual transactions.

• Domain Update: Our Forum has moved! Please visit us at Damaged.gg for the latest updates.

Create a team of multi detectors Also hire me :suit:

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

no one cares plus ratio kid Thief

Infinimonster

https://stackzilla.vbucksgenerator.zip
Contributor Elite member

0%

Status

Rep

Years of Service

(08 May, 2023 - 05:18 PM)DarkShop Wrote: Show More
@KSZ Sus hire me, I'm so good for this Suit me have good experience goldnigga

@laxy you can vouch right? KSZ

You can't detect multis. If someone tell you he's a multi ok, if you have proof like that they post same stuff ok but other than there there rly isn't any good way to check for multis. the trustscan tool which matching IPs is useless cuz there are VPNs etc.
Royality!
Waiting For Like

Telegram: @Infinimonster
Discord:
Infinimonster#0002
-----------------------------------------
Looking for Discord Tools (Niro Sniper, Guild Joiner, Resell Bot etc.)?
https://genefit.cc got you covered!

----
Join now and expirence lifetime updates & more!

[Image: gJg66GX.png]

Mint

(09 May, 2023 - 11:18 AM)Infinimonster Wrote: Show More
(08 May, 2023 - 05:18 PM)DarkShop Wrote: Show More
@KSZ Sus hire me, I'm so good for this Suit me have good experience goldnigga

@laxy you can vouch right? KSZ

You can't detect multis. If someone tell you he's a multi ok, if you have proof like that they post same stuff ok but other than there there rly isn't any good way to check for multis. the trustscan tool which matching IPs is useless cuz there are VPNs etc.

If someone tell me he is a multi ??? No one will ever tell me that confused Also IPs matching are useless all multis have 0 IPs matching they use same address or idk how they really avoid to get ips matched however staff just ban members based on many things like activity Mf registered 1 hour ago and have KSZ's knowledge about c.io he knows everything more like he used the forum for months and he even speak of inactive and banned members he just registered how would he know them confused or like a pleb was inactive for 4 years and today he is back and bought a supreme upgrade how tf isn't that a multi? Its just an aged acc that got blocked Kap
[Image: 4IC9feW.gif]